The Indonesian Ministry of Tourism (Wonderful Indonesia) is running Trip of Wonders, an online game where participants have the chance to win a trip to Komodo National Park, Bali or Malang (including visiting Mt Bromo). The trips are each 4 days, 3 nights, and all costs are covered by the Ministry (including flights to Indonesia).
Read below to learn how to win.
How to win:
- Click HERE, then click ‘Join’ in the top right-hand corner and enter your details. You will be sent an email to activate your account.
- Click the link sent to your email and login.
- Click ‘Play now’.
- First, you will need to complete a short quiz to find out ‘which type of traveller you are’ – either Adventure, Nature, Culture or Culinary. Your ‘traveller type’ will relate to which destination you are eligible to win a trip to.
- Next, you need to play the game by spotting the mascot. You will need to find the mascot 5 times in one image and you indicate that you have found the mascot by clicking on it. Once you have found the mascot 5 times you will be able to click ‘next’ to the right of the image, which will move you onto the next round of spot the mascot (I think that there are 2 rounds). You need to complete this as fast as possible to get the highest score to win.
Once you finish the game you will be shown your score, then you can share it on Facebook and Twitter to get 100 bonus points per share. You can now go to the Trip of Wonders homepage where you should be logged in and will be able to see if you have made it into the leader board – click ‘Leaderboard’ in the bottom left of the homepage.
- The competition closes on 27 September 2017, winners will be announced on 28 September 2017.
- Participants must be aged between 18 and 55 years old.
- Indonesian citizens are not eligible to enter.
- It seems that there are 5 winners for each of the 4 categories (Adventure, Nature, Culture and Culinary), so there would be a total of 20 winners.
Read the full T’s & C’s here.
This competition is run by Wonderful Indonesia (the Indonesian Ministry of Tourism). Real Indonesia is not affiliated with this competition. If you have any questions please contact them directly on email@example.com.
Real Indonesia connects curious, conscious travellers to authentic travel experiences beyond South Bali. We aim to support sustainable tourism and local economic development throughout the Indonesian archipelago. Click HERE to learn more.