The promoter is: Real Indonesia Pty Ltd (ABN 40 618 430 096) whose registered office is at 2 Park Road, Perth WA 6009.
1. The competition is open to Australian passport-holders aged 18 years or over except employees of Real Indonesia and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via Real Indonesia’s Facebook and Instagram page available at
5. Closing date for entry will be Midnight 18th of March AWST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
A maximum of four entries per person are allowed. Entrants enter the competition by completing the following actions.
Each action is equal to a single entry
Like Real Indonesia’s Facebook competition post and like Real Indonesia’s Facebook page (1 Entry)
Like Real Indonesia’s Instagram competition post and follow Real Indonesia’s Instagram account (1 Entry)
Tag a friend in the competition post on Facebook (1 Entry)
Tag a friend in the competition post on Instagram (1 Entry)
8. The promoter, Real Indonesia, reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter. Real Indonesia also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows:
Immersive cultural experiences for two people on 2 of Real Indonesia’s Pilot Tours, valued at $410.
An Exclusive Dining and Cultural Experience at the Palace in Ubud. Set date: Sat 31 March 2018
Village Inspired Adventure in Bali. Set date: Fri 30 March 2018
The winner of the competition must be available to attend on these dates.
The prize is as stated and no cash, credit or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are transferable to a friend or relative of the competition winner, provided they can attend the tours on the date stipulated.
11. Each entry will be given a unique value associated with the Entrant. Winners will be chosen at random by software from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by direct message and announced across Real Indonesia social media pages. If within 24 hours of announcement the winner cannot be contacted or cannot claim the prize, Real Indonesia will perform a redraw of the competition.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material relating to the competition. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not, under any circumstances, be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will continue to be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.